Here are some links, which we hope will be of assistance to you in your search for:
- solid scientific information
- medically sound information
- supportive information
- other helpful information
The links are listed alphabetically.
- Action for ME
- Agent Orange Association of Canada Inc
- Alison Hunter Memorial Foundation
- Alison Johnson: has authored a number of books and has made documentary films on chemical sensitivity.
- Alliance for a Healthy Tomorrow – Everyone has the right to a healthy environment
- American Gulf War Veterans Association
- An Organic Place to Live
- Arizona Public Housing Project For People Disabled By Environmental Sensitivities
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety: provides MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and Chemical Fact Sheets
- Canadian Human Rights Commission: has two archived publications on Environmental Sensitivities: The Medical Perspective on Environmental Sensitivities and Accommodation for Environmental Sensitivities: Legal Perspective. Environmental Sensitivities (also called Chemical Sensitivities) is a recognized disability and comes under the protection of the Canadian Human Rights Code.
- Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
- Canadian Organic Growers: is the national information network for organic farmers, gardeners and consumers.
- Canadians for Safe Technology
- Canary Housing Cooperative
- Care of Hospitalized MCS Patients
- CFS, FM, & MCS
- Chemical Injury Information Network: is a US non-profit organization. They make available to the public scientific peer-reviewed studies that bear on the issue of Chemical Injury.
- Children's Environmental Health Network
- Debra Lynn Dadd
- Defining Chemical Injury: by Dr. Gunnar Heuser
- Diagnostic Protocol for Chemical Injury: developed by Dr. Gunnar Heuser
- Dr. Ann McCampbell: has written a number of helpful and insightful articles. First Do No Harm - The Challenge of Patients with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities gives guidance to Emergency Medical Teams on how to help a Chemically Sensitive patient in a medical emergency. Multiple Chemical Sensitivities Under Siege reveals how the chemical industry is fighting to suppress the legitimacy of this health condition as physiological.
- Dr. Anne Steinemann: investigates what, where, and how pollutants affect human health and the environment, and develops ways to reduce exposures, reduce costs and improve health.
- Dr. Gunnar Heuser: is a neurotoxicologist and an immunotoxicologist. He has come out of retirement to treat patients with EMF sensitivity.
- Dr. Pamela Reed Gibson: leads a Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Research Team at James Madison University, which studies the life impacts of living with MCS.
- Ecological Health Organization, Inc. (ECHO)
- Electrohypersensitivity Doctor
- Electromagnetic Field Doctor
- Empowering People with Chronic Illness
- Environmental Health Association of Alberta
- Environmental Health Association of British Columbia
- Environmental Health Association of Manitoba
- Environmental Health Association of Nova Scotia
- Environmental Health Association of Nova Scotia - Guide to Less Toxic Products
- Environmental Health Association of Ontario
- Environmental Health Association of Quebec
- Environmental Health Clinic - Women's College Hospital (Ontario)
- Environmental Health Network of California
- Environmental Health Trust
- Environmental Working Group
- Global Indoor Health Network
- Guide to Less Toxic Products - Environmental Health Association of Nova Scotia
- Hazardous Substance Fact Sheets: are provided by the New Jersey Department of Health. There is valuable information for 1,702 individual hazardous chemicals.
- Health Care Without Harm: is an international coalition of 480 organizations in more than 50 countries, who are working to change the health care industry so that it is no longer a source of harm to people and the environment.
- Homesick: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Documentary on the search for safe low-toxicity housing, done by Susan Abod
- Homesong: This is a YouTube link to a song written and sung by Susan Abod. The song expresses our yearning in our search for a safe, low-toxicity home.
- Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS): is part of the Environmental Protection Agency. It provides toxicology studies of a huge list of chemicals.
- Invisible Disabilities Association
- Lab Tests Online: is a public resource on clinical laboratory testing. The information provided is peer-reviewed, non-commercial and patient-centered.
- Marie Leblanc - MCS activist in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Massachusetts Association for the Chemically Injured (MACI)
- Massachusetts Me/CFS & FM Association
- MCS Advocacy
- MCS Aware
- MCS Friends
- MCS International
- MCS-Liga Schweiz (Switzerland)
- ME/CFS Australia (SA) Inc
- ME/FM Society of BC
- M.E. Support
- My Chemical-Free House
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (MEAO)
- National CFIDS Foundation
- National ME-FM Action Network
- New York's Green Cleaning Program: provides information for effective green cleaning practices for both institutions and the general public.
- Nova Scotia Environmental Health Clinic - now called: Integrated Chronic Care Service (ICCS)
- Ontario Task Force On Environmental Health - Phase 1 Report - Time for Leadership: Recognizing and Improving Care
- Ontario Task Force On Environmental Health - Final Report - Care Now: An Action Plan to Improve Care for People with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Fibromyalgia (FM) and Environmental Sensitivities/Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (ES/MCS)
- Our Little Place
- Rest Ministries
- Rx List: provides valuable information about prescription drugs, so the patient can make an informed decision regarding taking the drug.
- Seriously "Sensitive" to Pollution
- Sharing Air
- Support Network for the Aldehyde and Solvent Affected
- Task Force On Environmental Health - Ontario - Phase 1 Report - Time for Leadership: Recognizing and Improving Care
- Task Force On Environmental Health - Ontario - Final Report - Care Now: An Action Plan to Improve Care for People with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Fibromyalgia (FM) and Environmental Sensitivities/Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (ES/MCS)
- The Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
- The Chemical Sensitivity Foundation: raises public awareness about Chemical Sensitivity.
- The House Doc
- The Young ME Sufferers Trust
- The Weather Network: provides local weather information, including wind direction and wind speed, which one needs to know in order to monitor the local air quality.
- Think Before You Stink
- Too Tired: This is a YouTube link to a song written and sung by Susan Abod. The song expresses the familiar experience of those with Chemical Injury, especially those withMyalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Toxics Use Reduction Institute
© Copyright Health Risk Navigation Inc.